Sunday, February 13, 2005

Introduction

Howdy y'all! I figure this is the most effective way to communicate the goings-on of my life. It avoids a lot of repetition and figuring out what I've told to whom. Please feel free to leave comments, but remember they'll be visible to everyone to see (Note to the tech-savvy: that reminder was mostly for my parents... I know the rest of you know how a blog works :))

4 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, February 15, 2005, Blogger Ryan said...

Good to see you have finally set this up. I'm expecting lots of god news. ;)

 
At 9:36 PM, February 15, 2005, Blogger George said...

I don't think I'll have any news about god... although I am in the bible belt I think. ;)

 
At 5:17 AM, February 16, 2005, Blogger Ryan said...

Good ~= God

 
At 5:07 PM, February 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, you can up your visitor count to at least 3, not just Ryan & your Mom. Since Ryan added links to other blogs, I've done a bit of exploring. Thought it would be fun to check in on Ryan's friends in Richmond as well as the gang in Penang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home