New York: Day 3
We had the Monday off from work fortunately, so we had just a little more time to explore the Big Apple. Ebs, Carolyn and I decided to visit the Guggenheim Museum... they were having a Wassily Kandinsky exhibition, so I was very pleased to be able to see his original work. It was really amazing... unfortunately, we weren't allowed to take pictures.
Michael and Mas had been "museumed-out" from their 6 hours at the MOMA, so they decided to try the different flavours of New York... Harlem, the Bronx, Brooklyn, etc. Mas was pleased to visit the Seinfeld diner along the way. So they put their street-smarts to the test, and came out unscathed, but weary. Driving around New York... not so fun. But Ebs got the hang of it by the time we were leaving.
So New York was great, and I'm sure we'll go again before we come back home. Probably when it's a little warmer out. Next big trip: Washington, DC.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home