No, I'm not dead...
I'm just being relocated back home. Because of poor planning, it looks like there just isn't enough work to justify having so many of us down here in Richmond. It was decided that Carolyn and I should go home, because there is work there for us. Expecting to stay until April 15th (at least!), it was quite a shock when we got a phone call from the VP on Tuesday saying to pack our bags, because we're leaving on Saturday.
So it's bittersweet. There's still so much we wanted to see and do down here. And aside from lack of work, we'd been having a great time. But it'll be nice to see friends and family again. I'm not looking forward to the snow though.
The journey home begins Saturday, and hopefully we'll be back by Sunday afternoon. I'll have more pictures to post of the drive home. Plus photos from snowboarding last weekend, which was so amazing! So stay tuned!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home