Saturday, February 26, 2005

So I broke... and now I'm broke!

After a few months of hemming and hawing and drooling over the Nikon D70 digital SLR, I finally decided (with a little prodding from an outside source) to celebrate my birthday 2 weeks early. And wow, it's such a beautiful camera. I will suffer from lens envy no longer! Unfortunately, this means I cannot afford to eat for the next few months, but really, it's worth it. And tomorrow morning we're going to Washington, DC, so hopefully I will take lots of great pictures and post them online. Oh man, I don't think I can sleep tonight. It's so pretty, with so many buttons!

Here's a picture of my new baby:




7 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, February 26, 2005, Blogger Ryan said...

You suck. I have lens envy. I spent my money and got the point and shoot (well a good one) but no D70. :( Are you having fun with it?

 
At 11:44 AM, February 26, 2005, Blogger Ryan said...

So how much did it set you back?

 
At 9:13 PM, February 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, do you ever have your sister jealous - but you know what this means...no need for me to hire a professional photographer when I've got one in the family :)

 
At 11:33 PM, February 27, 2005, Blogger George said...

Muhahaha... finally I am the source of lens envy for others! But I did get it for reasons other than to make others jealous. It's such a wonderful camera... I am so happy with it. I'll post some pictures tomorrow of our DC trip. How much did it set me back? Enough. More than enough. But soooo worth it.

Yeah, I'll be posting my rates soon sis... hey, I need to pay for this thing somehow! :p

 
At 12:58 PM, February 28, 2005, Blogger Katia said...

What did you get with the camera?

 
At 9:06 AM, March 02, 2005, Blogger George said...

It came with an 18-70mm Nikkor lens. It's the typical package you'll get at any big-box store.

 
At 8:28 AM, March 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing camera! Congratulations.
ms

 

Post a Comment

<< Home