Thursday, March 24, 2005

Remember me?

Yeah, I suppose it has been a while. Life has been crazy for the last three weeks... very much like one of those old wooden rollercoasters with soaring highs and jarring lows. Part of me wants off, because I hate being in the middle of so much controversy. But the other part of me is tired of being afraid of the future and of taking risks. So I've decided to become a more active person, physically, socially, intellectually, etc. It's not a switch I can just turn on, but rather a path that I am choosing to take. Whoops, I didn't intend to ramble on so much. This is why I post more pictures than I do type!

In other news, I am hopefully going to be moving into an apartment here in Kitchener by the beginning of April. Very exciting! I should find out today about approval. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, March 25, 2005, Blogger Ryan said...

It is good that you are stretching yourself. People in general need to exposed/forced into such things to further themselves. I'm glad that you have chosen the path you have. Good man, and smart move. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home