Blogging about jogging
Carolyn and I just got back from another 27-minute jogging session, and I feel great! This Richmond trip is really allowing me to get my act together. We've been jogging probably every-other day, on average... and lately we've been doing 25+ minutes of straight jogging. Yay for exercise!


2 Comments:
I'd have to say that I'm impressed. My days have been: wake up, go to work, come back, do some blogging, go to dinner, come back and do some more work, go to bed...repeat.
But we are off to KL tonight. :)
Well, that's the nature of your job though... software integration is a weeks-long process, so you can work late every day, because there's always work. The testing that we're doing here is a day-by-day thing... some days it's 5 hours, some days it's 10... so on the good days, we can leave at 3 or 4 and get some jogging in. And on the bad days, we polish off a bottle of wine to forget our sorrows :)
Post a Comment
<< Home