I've lost my mojo...
They cut off my beautiful curls! My golden locks, which girls swoon over, and men desire for themselves. (It's MY blog, so I can say what I want! :)) Now I am like a shorn sheep... weak, frightened, and awkward. Here are some examples of things I heard from people yesterday:
"Whoa! What happened? Did you lose a bet?"
"What happened to your hair?! You hair is your thing!"
"No! Not the curls!"
"You look sharp"
Wait... I guess that last one was ok. But based on this sample survey, 75% of people were shocked and saddened by this sudden and drastic move. Let's hope, for everyone's sake, that one day, the curls will come back, and we can all forget about this horrid event.


6 Comments:
Gah. Misquoting me I see.
I said "Oh no! Noes! NOT THE CURLS!".
See, isn't that much cuter. :)
But, honestly it doesn't look that bad. Give it a week or two and you'll be outstanding again.... just like that lil lamb in Boundin'.
Don't we all love Pixar. :) I don't know if you are as cute as that little lamb...but I'll trust the ladies on this one. ;)
Im sure you look just as good as before.
Hey...Can we please stop complimenting George? His ego will grow too big to fit in a room soon!
:P
We'll just have to build a bigger room then! :p
So how does the new doo look. You could always post a new picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home