Week 2 Recap
Ok, so week 2 was a long week. Testing went until 7-9pm most nights. We learned another German work that week... Scheiße-Gerät... not a happy word. And that weekend we were heading up to New York, so of course, the tool that I was testing took until 8pm to finish! Argh.
So we (Mas, Carolyn, Ebs, Michael, and myself) left around 10pm on Friday, and got to NY at 4am. Fortunately we had booked two rooms at a hostel by Central Park, so weren't searching for a place to sleep. I'm going to split this into an entry-per-day in NY because it was a lot of fun and I have many pictures. In the meantime, here's a picture of our room in the hostel... very swank *cough cough*. But at least our (Mas, Carolyn, and I) view wasn't of the brick wall of the building next door.
Mas and me in the bunk-beds. I got top bunk! 


3 Comments:
Were you guys not in NY only a few weeks ago? I guess it was a fun time if you are going back again. But I understand, Dave and I will likely be returning to KL sometime in the next few weeks.
Yeah, I'm doing a "Week 2 Recap"... meaning the second week we were in Richmond. So i'm a little behind... sue me! :p
We're probably going to go back to New York later, when it's a bit warmer.
KL is what everyone here in Malaysia calls Kuala Lumpur. It is the big city in Malaysia. And it being a bid city, we have to go back to see more of it, cause we definately didn't see enough of it.
Post a Comment
<< Home