Wednesday, April 27, 2005

And now for something completely different...

Hello wonderful people. It is time to let everyone know what is happening in my crazy life. So please, take your jacket off and pull up a chair.

I'm living in a very cool apartment in Kitchener now, just a short walk from my work. It has a washer, dryer, and dishwasher! I'm no longer living in student housing, yaay! My girlfriend and I have painted most of the rooms with very vibrant colours - orange, blue, and purple. Trust me, it looks great!

What else... oh yeah, remember how I said I was going to be more active? Well, I wasn't lying. I've already signed up to play basketball and soccer in the summer, and I hope to sign up for tennis lessons soon too. Jogging hasn't really been happening, but that's mostly because of drama and people being sick. We should get back on track next week. Two weekends ago we went to Elora Gorge for a hike and it was a gorgeous day... I will post a picture or two from that trip. Many more hikes planned for the future.

Next on the agenda? Lots of travel. Most importantly is the trip to England for my sister's wedding in the summer. My girlfriend and are planning to tour some of England and Scotland for 1-2 weeks. I'm incredibly excited! And for work, I will be flying to Phoenix several times throughout the year, for a week or two at a time. The first trip will likely be in mid-May. Also for work, I will probably by going to Malaysia in the summer for 2-3 weeks, and then next January for a month.

Add in a bunch of weekend trips, stir, and you have yourself a very busy person. So hopefully this blog will become more interesting as the year progresses. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home